Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Official

As of....well, always...there will be zero to zero pictures ever posted on this blog, thanks to my over-protective-of-his-wife-and-family husband.  This blog will now serve as the gateway to each of your blogs.  It's easier than trying to remember one blog address and then searching the ones I want to see from there!  So Thanks to John Emmett & Erika Butler, I've been able to keep up over the last several months with all those I care to through their blog link list---including my own cousins!!  Another thank you to those same people for having catchy blog names that i could easily remember!  butlerrules & emmettdoggies?  impossible to forget!!

I may sneak a few pictures here and there....but no family stuff....just ones most of you probably have posted on your own blogs!  don't waste your time checking mine!  seriously.

until the next comment i leave on your blog...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome!

    And thanks a lot for starting a blog an not telling me. But I want pictures. And lots of them. What about making your blog private? Will Tad let you do it then?

    ReplyDelete