Friday, January 1, 2010

February 2009

These are the moments I love.
2am and my littlest guy is fast asleep after a long night of telling me he wasn't tired and that he wanted to stay sitting up to go to bed...
fine with me, so long as he's in bed...
Sunday mornings are the best...my kids LOVE wearing church clothes...especially new ones...thx grandma becky for the snazzy suits and thx grandma-auntie-Marci for J's new birthday outfit!

On my way up to bed one night..LONG after the kids had "gone to bed"...I turned to go up the stairs and about stepped on this little guy...if you look closely, there are 3 cars under his tummy. I showed him this picture the next morning and he informed me he wasn't hiding the cars but that he had put them in "the garage" to go to sleep. Not noticing as I continued up the stairs to find my camera to take a picture of the first little one I found little guy #2 with his feet pressed flat against the stair in front of him with his cars "parked on the driveway" for the night. I LOVE these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment