A friend of mine, Coleen, started Just Spotted with her friend Kelly...My blogs on places to go and things to do around here is SOOOOO WEAK compared to theirs....but mine has the occasional family pic....
In case you are visiting or really are interested in finding somewhere to go EVERYDAY...check out THIS BLOG....seriously. Scan down far enough and you'll find a listing for happenings every day during April...WHY DIDN'T I CHECK THIS SOONER?! I was itching for fun easter things to do and Earth Day celebrations (read on and you'll see I ended up at PB Kids at the mall...I now realize I could have done WAY better!)

Christina,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the shout-out on my blog and for passing on my info to all of your friends and family in Utah! I would love to meet them! :) Hope you are doing great!!! I am sure you are busy and that is what makes you happy! ;) Thanks again for all the advertising!! Kamee