Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the reason

How boring is a blog that has no people in the pictures (or at least people you KNOW)??  SUPER BORING.  And how fun is it to receive 10+ emails at a time full of explanation and pictures either too large or too small to really see that slow down your computer for long periods of time while they are trying to load?  NOT FUN....this is my current "blogging practice" for grandparents & relatives...oh well...respecting my husbands wishes to not post family stuff...I really do try to be a good wife.  

Staying true to my word I finally got around to the beginning postings of fun things to do in Orange County (and other various places we visit).... and sorry babe, but Yes...I am sneaking in a few pictures! Please forgive me.

The hope is that I can add something new here every week...I go so many places and do tons with preschool and my kids that filling the posts shouldn't be too difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment